Monday, May 13, 2013

From 30,000 Feet.....

Hello world,

I decided whilst sitting on a plane 30,000 feet in the air that it may be a good idea to chronicle my Disney adventure. Or at the very most, give my friends and family something to read over the summer... so they know I am alive.

Yes, I am sitting on a plane right now... with Wi-Fi. Crazy right? The 21st century continues to amaze...


This blog will be a journal of sorts, somewhere to write down my experiences at Disney World. The adventure I'm having, and the places I am going to see. I land in an hour or two I believe (What time is it?!?!) where I will check in to my living quarters. I then must run off to Wal-Mart (OPEN 24 HOURS WTF!!!??) to buy sheets and such... because Disney is cheap and can't seem to provide any. Oh well. Hopefully a bunch of us Canadians will go to the Polynesian Resort (near Magic Kingdom) to watch Wishes (a fireworks show.) Then tomorrow it all begins. Orientations, training, the Disney life. I am so freaking excited, I cannot believe I will be landing in Florida shortly. I started this process in August 2012. Applying, phone interview, and an in person interview. Now I am here, and this is real.

So stay tuned, because this here is "the wildest ride in the wilderness."

No comments:

Post a Comment